Friday, February 20, 2009

Celebrity adsense

I have never been much satisfied with Adsense for celebrity sites anyways. Since last 5-6 months Google Adsense has been paying a cent or two for every click i get on my celebrity sites network. Believe me, i have lot of traffic on those sites and i really do get lot of clicks there. An average 100 clicks give me $2.00 only. I mean, this really is insane. Isn’t it? Is that what the advertisers at adwords are really paying for celebrity sites? I feel totally looted here!

Anyways, recently i was browsing my Adsense account and there in those green highlighted pointers it was written that verifying your website via Google Webmaster Tools will help us serve you better. Well, i thought this is it. Much targeted ads, much more money and much better revenue for the celebrity sites. So i readily added and verified all my celebrity websites. So what do you think? Problem solved? Am i earning more now?

Lol :lol: Not really. It’s even worse! Now an average 100 clicks give me $0.50 to $0.75. There you are Google Adsense. You really are brilliant with getting much more targeted ads.

My Dear God. Who in the world pays less than 1 cent per click to any advertiser program in the whole wide world?

I checked the ads running on my sites. Just reading the url and opening them in new windows. Each and every site is Made for Adsense (MFA). And they look worse. With absolutely no content. For God sake even blogspot blogs are being advertised by Adsense! Where is the Google TOS of “good landing page” being applied? I just want to ask, why is Google so dumb with their advertisers? And yet they come out brave and merciless when it comes to paid advertising on other sites which we have, by deindexing and banning and PR ripping things. What is it with you Google? Why don’t you get a life? Why can’t you live your own life and let live others their own?

Fact is, Google won’t let you sell advertising on your sites and blah blah blah, because they want people to use Adsense instead. But hey, they will not let you earn with Adsense either. Because they can’t filter MFA’s from their advertiser program. :(

So there you have it. Google Adsense vs. Celebrity Sites. You clearly know who the winner is! Don’t ruin your life. Get some better publisher advertisement programs on your celebrity sites.

No comments:

Find other topic

Standard Guestbook
Name: **
What is your email? **
Your homepage:
Where are you from?
Comments? **
This message is private